Friday, October 25, 2024

Auditions

 



Ciao,  my gentle readers..

I have been in the studio every day...

the autumn days are getting cooler..

and all our patio furnishings are in the garage...




I will have my new collection finished this week..

and I may show a few pieces at a time..

rather than the whole group at once..




The photos here are of the auditions that
accompany every mixed media collection..

it's like fitting pieces of a puzzle together 
and when I pull out the right piece
the art work seems to sing..




There will be mixed media on board and two pieces on mixed media paper..

this collection is about the mysterious connection that

the garden and the gardener have..

after all ....

the garden is a very mysterious creation..


I am looking forward to having this finished..

but will it really be finished?

I cannot say for sure..


also..

we have found a reliable and reasonable 

frame company.. so all boards and canvas 

can be framed in black or white frames..


Thank you so very much

 for stopping by and reading my thoughts..


C4N!!