Tuesday, September 10, 2024

What's on my Desks..






Well dear ones..
We are home from our trip to visit 
family and attend a very elegant and beautiful wedding...

its been such a busy summer and we have traveled quite a bit..







and I am very busy in the studio working on new art for the
holidays...

They are fast approaching and I wanted to have a couple of new collections

started ...



One series is new.. and is looking pretty grungy and abstract...
and the other one is kind of a continuation of my 
Garden series..





it's kind of like fitting puzzle pieces together and it becomes
a bit addictive..




I am enjoying using bits and pieces
that have rough edges and folded ends...




 

and 
Lots of Texture...
its all so yummy...

None of my pieces are finished all are in progress..

but I thought you might want to see them...


so thank you for stopping by...
we so appreciate you..

xox