Friday, August 23, 2024

Abstract Painting






Or should I say...
Paintings?



I am working on a commission
for a client that I know very well..

because I 
NEVER
take commissions..

But I have an idea of what they want and I am very pleased to help..




These are 2 acrylic canvas.. 35 x 46
 and 

they will grace a very large
dining room wall..
and I love to work large..
 
the palette is the same one that I use on all of my 






of my abstracts.. 
old world renaissance colors..

in my

the series is a study in the movement of light and the eternality of life, just as the dawn breaks through each day, our light moves on...



 I will deliver them in May so I have a lot of time, but I wanted to get a good 
start on them..

and thought you would like to see
what I am working on in the studio..

I so often forget to post..
so thank you for bearing with me

C4N!