Tuesday, August 27, 2024

The Last Days of Summer..




ciao dear ones..
Its still unmercifully hot

and my garden needs a lot of care in the mornings..

it cuts down on my studio time..






but I am usually in the studio all afternoon..





I think almost everyone is looking forward to Autumn
its just been a wicked hot summer..

Here in the mountains we have cooler mornings and we sit on our Northside patio
and drink our coffee..








I am working on a new mixed media series... and it has been
taking its time..
I coax it each day, but it hasn't revealed it's name to me.. and I am drawn to 
the crunchiest and warped bits of papers and mundane clots..

so it has been a challenge working on it..

My large diptych is coming along well and I am planning another
video of that work..




 

I hope you liked the garden shots.. its where you can find me most mornings..

weeding, cutting and pruning.. 

a bit like working in the studio really..


Thanks as always for stopping by and listening..

C4N!