Friday, May 24, 2019

EXCAVATIONS Show and Book Cover Class






Ciao, my dear ones..
I have softly landed and am taking a little time
to get back in the creative flow..


Holding a one woman show and class means 
that I was working
at capacity and I am used to 
far more quiet time..

but...
 it was
Fabulous!
and I was so happy to see everyone...
and my students were so dear and wonderful!! 





This little video will give you an idea of what the gallerie space is like,
and where my art work lives..
here is the link
for the gallerie site

Meg and I agreed that I must go back to teach
another class and I will be 
teaching in  2020 at Way Art Yonder..


so excited about that...

so enjoy this little taste..
it was a yummy weekend...


and as always...
I am eternally grateful to you..


xox