Monday, October 23, 2023

New Paintings...





Ciao gentle readers..

The seasons have changed here and I am getting ready

For my Studio Sale 

on the 4th of November

its a Saturday..
and we will serve cookies and coffee

and I am looking forward to seeing everyone!



Awakening Light, 8 x 8

But... you don't have to live here to take advantage of the Sale

purchasing on line is easier

and as always we have

Free Shipping in the continental US


There are 3 more of the small 8 x 8 paintings and would make great

gifts for yourself or someone you love for holiday...





Giglio Giallo, (Yellow Lily) 11 x 14

 

I have been working on the Lily painting

above for some time..

and I am pleased with the way it turned out,


Please check it out..

Giglio Gallerie Paintings

and I will keep painting!!!


thank you always for your consideration..


C4N