Friday, October 27, 2023

Eternity Series

 



So gentle readers..

I have been working on my

Studio Sale

and 

I have a new Series to introduce you to..

in 2009 I began this site and shortly after starting it, my 

brother died.. 

I painted an abstract and poured all my feelings into it..

then...

 I said goodbye to abstracts..

Recently I felt drawn to creating them and again pouring everything I feel into them


Immeasurable Time

11 x 14




Perhaps its my age, but I felt that it was time to throw myself into my work 
and do everything I have wanted to create..

Don't worry!
I have more ideas then I have time for in this life..

The collection is layered in acrylic paint and I have scraped and poked each of them
continuously 
they are mixed media and I rubbed them all with a beeswax to make them shine and give them a lovely patina...




Echoes of Eternity

8 x 10



So they are on sale and listed in my 


giglio gallerie paintings


so please take a peek and 

remember we have 

Free shipping so no matter the size, we will get it to you safely!!


ciao, dear hearts!!