Friday, May 30, 2014

good company







as soon as my book
Ascension
comes home, I will take some proper shots and share the 
making of it...





Onion dyed pages in hand stitched book, Ascension with colored pencil feather and french knots




 today I wanted to tell you about
two other artists
that I am glad to share space with 
quite regularly 
under the covers of 
Sew Somerset...







 our latest issue.. below
 I thought it was time for some link love...








Colette Copeland
is a most talented artist and writer...
I have long been a fan of her work
and the perfect simplicity of her designs...

you can see her work on her blog below..


her kites make me happy...






and my new friend
Mirjana Cesar

who is also wildly talented...
and a great painter...

her article below...






and I feel the same way about stamps!
her blog is 




happy weekend to you dear reader...
I am working on May journal pages
and will return shortly...


xo