Friday, December 20, 2019

Happy Holidays! 2019





Happy Holidays..
my gentle readers and viewers..

I am writing my last post of the year
for 2019

I have been busy with so many tasks..




Fresh holly from my garden...


Getting the decorations all finished..
we always have a fresh tree,
and I put out the empty chair for those
who are no longer here with us..
a place for them to sit and be with us..
to invite them into our space


we acknowledge that they are

present...

and we feel their love..






The empty chair, waits for those we miss and love... a special place for them to rest..



We have many traditions that we look forward to 
and holidays that we celebrate..











For us, it is a time filled with light..
candles and lights and celebrating the light within us all..
we share so much and have so much in common..
we look forward to celebrating 
Solstice
and writing our goals and dreams on papers
the night of Solstice..
to be planted in the spring..


As you know, dear hearts, 
I have a great love of 
nature and as a naturalist, 
I celebrate the seasons..
this one is dear to me,
because it is the fallow time..
a time to incubate new ideas and to 
rest..
allowing inspiration 
to fill me

and taking time with those I love...




Work in progress, acrylic painting, Kaden and Kori in the Grass

and speaking of 
loved ones..
I have been working on this painting above as a 
Holiday Present 
but alas, I am no where near finished, 
so I will be working on it in the next few weeks..
and you will see it finished..

I promise!


But for now, 
I am taking my holiday break..
I will write again in the 
new year..

and I send you all my kindest 
Holiday wishes..
for a magnificent 
Holiday
 season..
and a glorious 
2020!


xox