Monday, May 20, 2013

french paper abstracts







gentle readers...
my new article on abstracts is 
in the latest issue
of 
it will be available
June 1st...








I am always so delighted to be published in
a Stampington publication...
I think I lost track at 20 publications...
and although it is always wonderful to see my work 
in print...





the reason I continue to submit my work is to 
 inspire others to be creative, 
to explore mixed media...
and appreciate art...

 I believe that
people are happiest when
they are creative...
and everyone can create...
because life is art...











and although I have stopped teaching classes...
I can continue to hopefully inspire others
thru these publications...










French Paper series on boards and papers...

as soon as these abstracts return
I will be placing them in the 

grazie..
grazie..
for stopping by!


C4N!





10 comments:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Looking forward to seeing you in print AGAIN!!! xox

Gayle Price said...

Your work is beautiful and always inspiring. xx

Priti.Lisa said...

You,
your art,
and your life
are all {awe}
inspiring.

So glad you had a
wonderful trip.
♥♥♥

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

First, congrats on yet another publication. I probably have at least 16 of your Somerset articles. I look forward to this latest publication.

I really, really want to try some of these abstract pieces. They look like the perfect way to use some of my ever growing ephemera. Of course, I have no foreign books, and don't hand sew, but at least you would be my inspiration!!

~*~Patty S said...

Very beautiful and always inspiring Cat...
Congrats to you again and again and ...
oxo

Dorthe said...

And you truly inspire, dear Catarina,
I have many also older magazines and often ,when rereading them,-I see a wonderful artickle about your collages and beautiful pieces- and so enjoy reading your words, and tidbits about how you created your art pieces.
I`m sure this one will also show fantastic art- can see it does-already here, and look so forward holding the magazine in my hands.
Also loved reading your lovely thoughts here today, my friend.
Thank you and congratulations!!
Dorthe-xoxo

Leslie said...

You definitely do inspire. Congratulations, again!

sharon said...

Your beautiful work always inspires and excites my soul sweet Cat! It is gorgeous! Another big congrat's to you, it is so well deserved!

Suzi Smith said...

You can't fail to inspire when you so obviously enjoy doing what you do! I'm awaiting a delivery of vintage french textbooks, due today... can't wait! love x

Becca said...

One of my favorite publications. Can't wait to get my copy! Your work is lovely...always. :-)

Follow by Email