Saturday, June 8, 2024

A Step Back in Time..

 




Ciao dear ones!


Well we are home from our last vacation until September 

and we had a beautiful time with our family..

but it is time to get back to work..


I thought I would explain a bit about me..

for those who do not know.. 

I have been an artist all my life..

I sold my first piece of art at 10 years old.. I entered shows in high school

and won a scholarship to college..


My first published piece of art was in 1968..

in my year book.. a pen and ink drawing..



Later I used pen and ink and watercolor wash.. and chose abstract art as well..




and in the 1990's  I fell in love with colored pencils..





art has always been the focus of my life but it was in 2003 that I decided to make it

my profession..

and I never looked back..


Thank you for stopping by 

and having a listen..

xox