Friday, January 31, 2020







Ciao dear hearts..
we just returned from our trip
and though I am still dealing with a cold..

I wanted to get my journal finished
and share the spreads with you all..

In many ways, 
it was a very challenging year 
and I would have concentrated on those
challenges
if I had not had the documentation 
in the form of my illustrated life to see that there were many
lovely things to remember about the year as well..






On Tuesday I will post all the spreads 
so that you can look closer
and some you have not seen before ...

my year did get away from me..
but I have finally reconciled that..

I am looking forward to seeing
all the spreads together here, there is something
different about seeing all the work
posted here..
as if I suddenly recognize the
enormity of the  
accomplishment

Thank you for watching!

xox