Friday, September 6, 2019

Mini Lap Book Tutorial




Ciao, dear readers and viewers..
First...
thank you all 
for your concern, we so appreciated all 
of your kind remarks and we are fine as you can see...
and most grateful to you
for your care...


We have a couple of weeks
before we travel to 
Denmark and London..





But I knew that I wanted to take more time
with my travel journal 
for our new European adventure..

so I decided to create a small lap book
this is 4" x 5 1/2 "
and will be so tuckable into my
saddle bags
and luggage...


If you have never heard of a lap book..
I imagine you will want to make one now..

and next week, 
we will have the finished book..
I have so many decisions to make..

and that is part of the enjoyment of course..
so tune in next Friday..


and until then,
dear ones..

xox