Saturday, November 29, 2014

Gold Leaf Landscapes






I have been
very 
fortunate

to have contributed to 
since 
2005









they have kindly published
my work and articles
in 
Somerset Studio
Sew Somerset
Haute Couture
Somerset Home
Somerset Gallery 

and next year
I will have a small article in
Somerset Apprentice








so it is a great pleasure
that my fine art
has illustrated the cover...










and I cannot tell you 
how elated
I was about that...
especially to see..
my signature
on the cover...


it doesn't happen everyday.....









if the
collages look familiar, 
it is because I had shown them to you as 
WIPs









I have to tell you that this is one of my favorite articles..
and I hope you will get a chance to check it out...
and take it home...








I am as always in great company
with my friends, fellow artists...
and 

if you haven't already been to their blogs..
then go blog hopping..
enjoy!




xo