Friday, May 18, 2018

Scatterbrained or Creative Genius?






Here is my new Vlog post
about being a scatterbrained artist..

like many artists, 
I was labeled as a child, 
because I was constantly thinking about making art..

I still make art in my mind...
when I drive,
garden, 
make dinner,
I think about creating something...

My family called me a 
space cadet.. 
bubble brain..

and 
air head..
which could not be farther from the truth as so much was going on in my head!!







I can remember my parents asking about all the unfinished work in journals
and sketch books, 
unfinished pieces of work that were scattered about..

I always felt so guilty about the things I left undone..
but after reading so much about Leonardo Da Vinci..
I realized that it is our true nature..
we are simply
always open to new possibilities..
new beginnings 
and that my friends is ...

Magical!!




Happy Weekend,
gentle viewers..
and thanks ever so much for watching...


Ciao, Ciao!