Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Give Thanks




Ciao...
gentle readers and viewers..



I was sitting last night
beginning my meditation..








listening to the sound of the crickets..
serenade me into bliss..
and I realized how grateful

I am to live in a place that experiences both
the falling of leaves
and the longevity of 

butterflies, dragonflies and crickets..



what a wonderful world...









there are so very many things to give thanks for 
in my world..
the tiniest things cause my heart to swell..

 a solitary mum left on the dying plant..
a small stack of leaves rich in contrast..
and a velvety green pumpkin that makes me want to 
reach out and touch ...


the simple things are so often
heart brakingly gorgeous..








I am also grateful for family and friends..
and so I will be taking 
a much needed blog/vlog break
to spend the holiday with 
family

since we are traveling..

I wish you all a beautiful 
Thanksgiving..



But when I return I will
film a video
and
share the process for creating my 

miniature book..
Transformations...












In my grateful heart..
I count you too..
sweet reader and dear viewers..
I am grateful to you for following along 
for all these years..

I never take your kindness for granted ...
and know that there are many out there that have 
never signed your name to a comment..

but faithfully
read and follow..

and for that,
 I am most

grateful..


xox