Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Give Thanks




Ciao...
gentle readers and viewers..



I was sitting last night
beginning my meditation..








listening to the sound of the crickets..
serenade me into bliss..
and I realized how grateful

I am to live in a place that experiences both
the falling of leaves
and the longevity of 

butterflies, dragonflies and crickets..



what a wonderful world...









there are so very many things to give thanks for 
in my world..
the tiniest things cause my heart to swell..

 a solitary mum left on the dying plant..
a small stack of leaves rich in contrast..
and a velvety green pumpkin that makes me want to 
reach out and touch ...


the simple things are so often
heart brakingly gorgeous..








I am also grateful for family and friends..
and so I will be taking 
a much needed blog/vlog break
to spend the holiday with 
family

since we are traveling..

I wish you all a beautiful 
Thanksgiving..



But when I return I will
film a video
and
share the process for creating my 

miniature book..
Transformations...












In my grateful heart..
I count you too..
sweet reader and dear viewers..
I am grateful to you for following along 
for all these years..

I never take your kindness for granted ...
and know that there are many out there that have 
never signed your name to a comment..

but faithfully
read and follow..

and for that,
 I am most

grateful..


xox






8 comments:

froebelsternchen Susi said...

And I am grateful for your blogposts and videos and your kindness and your wonderful poetic diction to the fabulous photos !
Enjoy your family time!
All the best!
♥♥♥
Susi

Randi Kuhne said...

I am grateful to have you as a friend and art pal! You are a continuous inspiration! ❤️

Hastypearl said...

Have a wonderful time with your loved ones. I am thankful for You and how generously you share with us. Your heart is big!!!­čî╗­čî╗­čî╗Laura

Sharmon Davidson said...

And I am grateful to you, for the beauty you share and make, and for being such a dear friend. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family! Xox

Pamela Gerard said...

Lovely post! Happy holiday to you. xo

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Happy Holidays! Happy travels and Happy visiting family and friends! Happy good food and drink! Happy return as you will be missed!

Dorthe said...

Dear Cat, oh yes we have so much to be thankful for , all the little miracles in nature, , the love and kindness from family and friends, the world we live in, as we both have been lucky to once, be planted , where we live.

I wish you Happy Holiday, and wonderful hours with your family , till we see each other again.
Hugs, Dorthe

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, dear Cat. Your words and photos reflect why I visit and am always, ALWAYS inspired by you, your art, and your kindness. Have a wonderful and safe holiday with those you love.

Follow by Email