Friday, July 21, 2017

My Art Journaling Process -Part 2






It took me years...
to put my thoughts on paper..
because...

my Mother read everything..
and no matter what I wrote, it was always
used against me..


So I became an adult who kept it all tight
against my heart..

fortunately..
I had a great therapist...

and even though I am able to now write anything
down..

and I do write it all down..
I document ...
what happens, what doesn't, what I think and feel, I write my dreams and hopes,
and I work out my fears and concerns.. each month..





I obscure the text as a physical process..
a meditative process..

 that focuses 
the energy
and allows the images to be revealed to me..


Join me next week and I will 
share images and inspirations..


Have a beautiful weekend.. 
my gentle viewers..



xo