Monday, August 3, 2015

July Pages







Each month,
I start art journaling by writing...
you can see my scribbles on the paper
in the top left corner... 

this month I actually glued a layer of
newsprint to the page...





and I always think that 
I know exactly where the 
page is going 
by what is happening in my life...











and then...
somewhere 
mid month
all chaos breaks loose...








and things
just seem to find their way onto the page...







maps and layers and torn shreds
all working together in some fashion...

I was trying to find my own way
this month, hence the maps...


ingredients: newsprint substrate, pencil, tissue paper, parchment papers, stencils, wrapping paper, acrylic paint




and I did...

find my way...
it just looks different than I thought it would..

but isn't that sometimes the way it is...
dear reader?



Happy August..


C4N...