Monday, December 18, 2023

Happiest of Holidays to you!!





Ciao 
Dear hearts!


It's the Holidays...






and I wanted to 

say

Thank you!!!

for your most kind support..







I decided this year to 
leave the gallerie,
that I had been with for many years...
and to go out on my own..
I appreciated the gallerie
but knew it was time to 
represent myself...

at first 
I thought it might be challenging
but I with my
wonderful husband 
Don

I found it was quite easy...
Thank you dear for your wonderful
help and support!!





I am also so grateful to all my 
new collectors who have
been so very dear..
and my many collectors who have purchased my work
in the past!

My sales have been so wonderful
this year
and the response to my wide range of 
arts, has been tremendous!!




 

I will be working on a new 
gallerie here on the site
for art books..

and we will have some long format
YouTube videos too..

so look forward to that in the 
New Year!



this post 

will be the last until the 


New Year..

we have cozy plans..

reading a lot of books

and eating..

and yes 

I will be painting and creating


Sending 

you all 

the most cheerful of greetings

for whatever you celebrate..

Happy Holidays..

xox