Tuesday, June 9, 2020

The Harp, the Shop and Where the Mini French Journals Live




Ciao, gentle readers..
this post is a little of this and that..

I am taking some time off but 
thought I would check in here and on social media..

My awesome 
142bis
just sold this assemblage piece..

we have several pieces in the gallery/store
that are not listed in the online gallery
so 
making a FaceTime appointment 
would allow Meg an opportunity to give you a 
personal tour of my work..





The Harp, Assemblage
Detail from The Harp, Caterina Giglio, Mixed Media Assemblage


it is one of my favorite winged pieces..
small 
but it was my intention to capture the flow of music..
the soaring, elation that I feel when
a particular piece of music fills my
soul and makes my heart swell...


I am very pleased to know it is going to
a new collector



The fHarp, Assemblage
Caterina Giglio, Mixed Media Assemblage




142 bis has also received 12 new 
Inspiration Kits..
and they have already sold one.. 
you can stop by the 

and just call to purchase




Inspiration Kit



They are now in small and large
and are mixed paper, cloth, laces and bits..




Inspiration Kit




and finally..
I finished my little book..
just the first one with the stitches and got the 
stitched plate on the front
and this where it 
went to live..

I will simply have to make more!






Mixed Media Handmade Book
Mini French Art Journals, Caterina Giglio



In the studio
I am working on paintings..
and finishing my
art journal pages...

but mostly right now, I am wanting to rest up
and I am chewing on new ideas for videos...

I hope you are all healthy and well
and if you are marching, 
I send my support 
and stand in solidarity..



Ciao, Ciao!