Friday, November 8, 2019

Mono Printing and Printing With Inktense






Well my dears,
I thought it would be fun to share some
Inktense mono printing and printing
techniques

with you...


I have been experimenting 
and came away with 
3 techniques that I thought you might want 
to play with..
great things come from 
play..

You can mix the colors, 
to create more subtlety
but I wanted to give you an idea of what
you can create with some very simple
things...




We are off again for another family trip..
but I finished my Holiday Collection
and 
I cannot wait to share it with you..

my
Madonna and Child Roundels..

and with so many trips..
I am behind in my studio work..
but I will catch up when I return home
next week..


I am so blessed to have you readers and viewers..
followers and lurkers..
thank you my gentle friends..

xox