Tuesday, June 19, 2018

To Love is a Holy Thing






“Tis a Fearful Thing
‘Tis a fearful thing to love what death can touch.
A fearful thing to love, to hope, to dream, to be –








to be, And oh, to lose.
A thing for fools, this,
And a holy thing,
a holy thing to love.







For your life has lived in me, your laugh once lifted me, your word was gift to me.
To remember this brings painful joy.
‘Tis a human thing, love, a holy thing, to love what death has touched.”
― Yehuda HaLevi









Gentle readers..
this is the third death,
 that has occurred 
 in my circle of friends,

and I wanted to create a small tribute..
in my way to mark the passing

and..



To honor the life of 
my friend, 
Ken Murphy..
may he rest in peace
a gentle soul, a gentle man,

and for his wife,
 my sweet and dear friend 
Vera..
I am sending you my love 
and hope the words
and this simple tribute
sends my heart out to you..



xox