Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Blog Changes, Art Books and Blog Friends





In case you have not noticed, I have made a few changes
to my site..






First of all .. 
I changed my side bar and added a page for 
Blog Friends
just below my header...






If you do not see your blog there 
please remind me to add your name, 








the other change is a feature that I added
to the side bar..






Concerning art books...





I realized that I rarely mention the books 
that I am reading,
and thought you might be interested in knowing what I 
I was reading..










I am a reader, 
and read as much as I can while still 
putting in as much time in the studio
as possible..









The books listed here will all be art books..






fiction, non fiction
and technique..

if it has to do with art, I will probably want to read it..


this book
was a holiday present..
and I have been waiting to read it..

putting it off and enjoying the anticipation
of devouring each page of loveliness 



Titian Peale's Lost Manuscript





so as I sat down to peruse and enjoy..





I thought you would like to peek over my shoulder
and take a look inside..

because it is stunning.. 







If you are a reader like me..
I hope you enjoy the new feature

I am also on Goodreads..

so you can find me there..
I am just updating my art book past reads..


thanks so much for stopping by..

have a great week..


xox