Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Universal Glue







LOVE


The month of February 
gives us opportunity 
to muse about such things..
right?

as I work on my art journal pages for 
February
and I am writing my annual love letter
to myself..









I realized in the studio the other day,
gazing around as I wrote..

just how many hearts I have,
 that others have given me..
and many that I have made myself..
for myself..


When I think of love...






I cannot wrap my head around
the allness of it..

the heart shape seems like such a tiny symbol
for something so great..
something so all encompassing...


for me, to try to define it, is to limit it
and to classify it would be an attempt to diminish it..











To use art terms..
I think that 
Love is a universal glue..
it holds everything together..
it keeps planets spinning in orbit
and concerns itself with the tiniest of flowers..







for me, it is in all the details..
and it can heal everything..










So as I celebrate 
Valentine's day..
I wish you love..
and 
May you find many things about yourself
that are beautiful...
and may it all unfold in..





LOVE