Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Art Journaling Article




Sometimes..

When I sit down to journal...
and I begin to write on the page...







I realize that it is all about me...




All About Me, Caterina Giglio, in Somerset Apprentice 2017




and in April 2015..
I just owned that thought..

I decided that since I was writing about all the things
that I was dealing with at the time..







that I would simply embrace that thought...













and found a way
to represent myself...








and illustrate the idea..








that there was no wiggle room..
it was all in black and white..



I am very grateful to
have the opportunity to work 
with everyone at 
Stampington..
They are so lovely to work with..
and again, I am in great company..

I hope you can
pick up a copy to read about how I created this
spread...


Ciao, ciao!!