Tuesday, December 13, 2016

My Great Adventure








So dear hearts..
Mr. La Dolce Vita decided that we should
film the great adventure..
and not only that, but he thought it was time
to film me in the studio
and out on our travels..
and so he created a YouTube Chanel..

such a clever man.. ­čĺŚ





so here is our little video..
I will tell you that I was exhausted and and we used no scripts..
we just filmed when we could..
and hopefully the 
spontaneity of the moments
will shine through..


as always, thanks for stopping by..

ciao, ciao!

6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I don't see the video and I don't see a link, but I fear it's because I desperately need a new computer.

Very soon I will visit my friend Sally and see if I can find it using her computer. Until then, I look forward to seeing your great adventures. And yes, you have a very clever husband who knows how to market you!

Roberta Warshaw said...

This was a great video! It is so professional! Nice trip! Nice job!

Dorthe said...

You are so brave creating this guided tour for ud, my dear, you look so beautiful, and you have a lovely voice, it was a pleasure "meeting" you- in yet another form, than used to,- and the stunning places you visited. Thank you Cat, xoxoxo

Caterina Giglio said...

oh! curses! E, I am sorry you cannot view the video! I hope you get to see it, you can also go directly to YOUTUBE and watch it there! thanks for stopping by! x

Caterina Giglio said...

Roberta! He did a great job for the first one... I was amazed, taught himself the editing program and just ran away with it, and now he has his eye on a really good camera!!

Caterina Giglio said...

Thank you Dorthe, I was so scared, it is not my thing to be out in front of a camera, but I will get better, I realized that there was so much more I wanted to say, and I DO need scripts!! The next one we make will be about my Travel Journal! xoxoxo

Follow by Email