Monday, November 23, 2015

To Blog or Not to Blog...




That is the question...

recently my fellow artist and blogger,
Seth Apter
of the







posed a question to his followers on 
Facebook...

which social media format 
they preferred...?

and ...
blogs lost..
in fact they were rarely mentioned..








Facebook, Instagram
and Pinterest were mentioned...







So I thought
I would ask my dear readers for your
comments..
do you read blogs?









what do you think about the blogging format?
do you regularly read blogs?
which social media platforms are your favorites?







If you are a blogger then you know how much work it takes
to write blogs, keep them updated and consistently come up
with new information..
if you are an artist, you must balance this with actual studio time..
so please comment and let me know what you think...


I am off for a little 
Thanksgiving Holiday...









It is hard to believe that my day lilies are still blooming
after all it is late November...

but that is what Autumn is like in Florida..

I am wishing you all a beautiful
Thanksgiving...
a day to remember that
Life is Good..

how blessed we all are..

ciao, ciao!