Follow by Email

Monday, April 13, 2015

A Beauty Break






Let's take the day off... he said
Alrighty then.. I smiled
and away we went...
for a beauty break..







to the
Epcot International Flower Garden Festival...








which was stunning...






to say the least...


and try as I might...

I just don't think I captured the scope of the 

festival...










the butterfly pavilion
was lovely..
and well done...













and Mr. LDV
captured the next three butterflies
for us...










they were stunning and in abundance...






here in Florida
all our trees have leafed out...





and 
in Epcot, they make up their own trees..
this one is composed of 
Vinca's






of course I needed a shot of the bamboo forest...












and there was food..
and vino
which you know is my one weakness...





next to flowers of course...






who says
I don't like color??

I hope you enjoyed a tiny beauty break...
we all need one from time to time...


xo




20 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Stunning indeed!

Amy Dayton said...

So beautiful! The snow has finally melted here in Michigan,maybe it's Spring !

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Great beauty break!Thanks for the photos! I spent some time and money at the garden store...herbs, flowers and potting mix...I'm ready for spring and deck transformation!

Brian Lapsley said...

Simply beautiful!

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Comment résister à un tel spectacle ? !...
Magnifique. Dame Nature nous offre des espèces extraordinaires.
Merci pour le partage de vos splendides photos et pour cet excellent moment.

❀ ✺ Gros bisous ✺ ❀

Pallas said...

A really lovely beauty break. Yes, we all need those; thanks for sharing yours.

Dorthe said...

So stunning flowers I have never seen before, among them, Caterina,- but all looks wonderful, and like a very special experience. I would have loved being there, and also sipping vino with you ( my one weakness, too-lol )
Hugs from Dorthe

Sharmon Davidson said...

I certainly did enjoy it; thanks for taking us along! your photos are gorgeous, and make me want to get out and work in my garden!

audrey said...

Seeing all that beauty is SO inspirational, and taking some time to enjoy it with your "sweet one" by your side had to make it even more enjoyable.
Flowers are calming and I am always amazed at their intricacy. I am soaking up all the beauty here in Virginia where every Spring tree and bush is in bloom ~ it is gorgeous.

Caterina Giglio said...

Thanks Jo! it was breathtaking!

Caterina Giglio said...

Hi Amy, I do remember how slow spring is in Michigan! we are warming up here already!! Thanks for stopping by!

Caterina Giglio said...

Mary Ann, been thinking about you a lot in that drought, hope your pots flourish regardless! x

Caterina Giglio said...

Brian, thank you!

Caterina Giglio said...

Bonjour, Merci Beaucoup!! xo

Caterina Giglio said...

Thank you Pallas! I agree!!

Caterina Giglio said...

Dorthe, yes, they are quite stunning and such a vast amount covering the park, it is an unbelievable sight!! Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

Caterina Giglio said...

Sharmon, it was amazing to see all the varieties and the interesting new concepts in landscape design... so cool!

Caterina Giglio said...

Virginia has one of the sweetest spring times in the country, doesn't it, Audrey? We jump right from cold one day to hot the next here. But I have lilies planted so hopefully next year I will know when spring is here!! lol.. x

~*~Patty S said...

Gorgeous!
Beauty breaks are something I cherish each and every day.
Thank you for sharing Cat...
oxo

Caterina Giglio said...

Oh I know you and I are kindred spirits when it comes to a beauty break, Patty, dear! Thanks always for your kind remarks and for stopping by! xoxo