Wednesday, March 5, 2014

French Patisserie papers






first of all
dear readers, let me apologize for not only my tardiness..
I did say I would be back yesterday...
but also for my lack of comments to my smatterings post...

I have been busy tending someone with the sniffles...


and have not had a chance to blog hop...




detail of X Marks This Spot



or even post on FaceBook...
since chicken soup takes a bit of time to make...

but I have been busy...

as you see here...
the new French Paper series pieces...



X Marks The Spot... 6 x 6



they feature some antique patisserie papers
used in bakeries to put pastry on.. very similar to paper doilies...

I will be making more in this series...
I also used the onion papers that I had dyed...as well as Nupastels
pencil and antique French papers...





detail from Circle of Life


Mr. LDV liked them so much he intends to keep them...

my photography is not the best...
since we are still having snowy overcast days...
and ...I regret the curve in the paper
which is caused of course by the different media...



Circle of Life...



but will flatten once they are matted and framed..


and I am very close to having my February journal pages finished...
so that will be revealed soon...

due take care... 
if you like I am...

in this never ending winter 
to stay healthy and warm...



C4N!