Follow by Email

Friday, February 28, 2014

tiny smatterings





the weekend is here again...
and I am leaving you with
a wip..
my February pages
are still in process...







the lily girl is writing her annual love letter to herself...
and 
I promise dear reader that I will have some finished work
to view next week on Tuesday...

but for now you will have to put up with these
tiny smatterings of a something...






and 
I wanted to let you know
that I am retiring 
these last two 
pieces..
French Paper Abstracts
that were published in the Summer 2013
issue of Sew Somerset






they are mixed media on cradled boards..






they will retire next week
so if you are interested in them
please visit my



have a beautiful weekend
and remember that the sun is always shining
above the clouds...


ciao, ciao!





14 comments:

Sharmon Davidson said...

Cat, I'll have to take your word for it about the sun... we are expecting another big snow and ice storm here. The snippets of wip are very tantalizing, can't wait to see it finished... xo

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

I will enjoy your sun from afar, my sun it just too darn cold.....pretty pages and WIP, soft, antique, warm. xox

Laura said...

It is shining and the sky is very blue right now… but wow is it cold!!! I love your little snippets Cat. Have a wonder-filled weekend.

Margie said...

Gorgeous smatterings.
You are so talented, Cat.

I am in Breckinridge for the weekend (meeting up with old college friends) and the sun is shining wonderfully.

Margie
xo

Marilyn J. Rock said...

Lovely pages!

suziqu's thread works said...

Hi Cat
Your smatterings and works in progresss are definitely enough to keep us wanting more! That lilly is so beautiful resting on that linen heart!
x Suzy

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your sentiment that the sun is shining above the clouds sounds so good, since it is snowing and bitterly cold here. I look forward to Tuesday and your reveal. Have a warm rest of the weekend, dear.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your sentiment that the sun is shining above the clouds sounds so good, since it is snowing and bitterly cold here. I look forward to Tuesday and your reveal. Have a warm rest of the weekend, dear.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your sentiment that the sun is shining above the clouds sounds so good, since it is snowing and bitterly cold here. I look forward to Tuesday and your reveal. Have a warm rest of the weekend, dear.

Lorraine Renaud said...

Oh my these promises the Glory to come how lovely of you Caterina

Linda said...

I love to see work in progress...always so interesting :-)
Hope the sun is shining for you! xx

~*~Patty S said...

Fun seeing snippets of your works in progress dear Cat ♥
Enjoy the sun
oxo

angela recada said...

Ah, it's so lovely to see your tiny smatterings! They are lovely. It's such a treat to see flowers of any kind *anywhere* at this time of year. You've made my eyes happy!
xo

Caterina Giglio said...

Thank you everyone for your kindness over my snippets post... I will soon have my pages finished and be out to see you all very soon... ciao, bella!

Lorraine, do you have a blog or website? I would love to check in on you too my dear!