Follow by Email

Monday, August 19, 2013

artist portfolio






before we move, 
we decided to take a few trips and see some family
and friends... 
so I have some
travelogue posts for you but before I can
show those to you 

we are off again









so it will just have to wait until I get back...
But I did want to share this with you...

the Sept/Oct issue of 


and my artist portfolio/interview

just got my copy in the mail and if you do not have a subscription,
you can pick up a copy at your newstand
on September 1...

a big thank you to 
Christen Olivarez and

Rice Zachary Freeman


and when I return, 
I will have some pics for you of the spread..

so grateful to you all...
you followers, bloggers and silent lurkers!


xo
  

14 comments:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Great article....How nice it was. xox

Dorthe said...

Hi dear, congratulations, Caterina-- I will have to wait till my copy arrives here... :-) hopefully!!
I wish you a lovely trip to see family and friends,- hope there will not be too much weeping when saying goodby... not alwayes easy!!
Hugs from Dorthe

Sylvia Ballerini Jewellery said...

Well done Cat. Congrats on being in the publication. Enjoy your time with family and friends and good luck with the packing, again. xx

Sylvia Ballerini Jewellery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have me on the edge of my seat, waiting NOT so patiently for your return. What would Somerset be like without you? Probably not nearly as fun for me.

Have a safe, fun trip. Just don't be gone too long, please.

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I will rush out tomorrow and try to get a copy.....you are a rock star!!! YEAH! Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Lori Saul said...

Congrats on your spotlight - I will look forward to my issue coming soon!

Priti.Lisa said...

Wonderful, well deserved news.
Yay for you!
And for sunflowers and hydrangea too,
and little froggies
and big dreams
and quiet moments with needle and thread.
You are the best♥♥♥

Margie said...

Oh, wonderful and congrats!
Have fun on the trips!
xo

Marie Danti said...

Can't wait to see a copy of this! Wow! An interview with RZF! You're in the big time gal!

Lisa Graham Art said...

Oh how exciting! Congratulations! I have not bought a Somerset for some time...may have to grab this one!

Patti said...

Oh, wow, so glad to see that they do your work justice, it looks absolutely fabulous!!! I'm so excited for you and not at all surprised to find out that your grandmother imparted that wisdom... lily... xoxoxo
patti

Linda said...

You're a star! Would love to see that article....
Hope all goes well for you in the coming weeks Cat xx

Kelly Marszycki said...

A hearty congrats on your profile interview, Caterina! And, as always, Rice Zachary Freeman did a marvelous job writing up the interview!