Wednesday, July 3, 2013

holiday break






just a quick love note
to 

remind everyone to have a safe holiday...
we are headed for the beach...
and I will be taking the long weekend off...
and hope to be back on Monday with
June art journal pages...



Quintessential Americana photo by Mr. LDV 




but I will bring my camera...


and to remind you that google reader may be dead, but you can 
follow me on bloglovin'
just click on the button in my side bar and get an account, it is pretty simple and easy...




ciao, ciao!







10 comments:

lynne h said...

ciao, ciao to you, my friend! have a wonderful time at the beach!!

xoxo

Lori Saul said...

A fantastic bit of summer Americana- have a wonderful 4th!

Lori

Dorthe said...

Caterina,
you are on my blogloving.... I hope to see you on mine ,dear.
Also wish you a very happy 4`th of July vacation, -take care and have fun!!
Hugs,Dorthe

Gayle Price said...

Have a great holiday, enjoy the sun and the sand and life. xx

Seth said...

Enjoy the long weekend and your time away from the computer!

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Je vous souhaite un excellent séjour...
J'ai hâte de pouvoir admirer vos photos.
Gros bisous

Becca said...

That grass is so green and pretty! Have a great time!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

As the fireworks continue in my neighborhood, I thought I would stop by, even though you are gone, to wish you a very happy belated Independence Day. Mr. LDV truly does take the quintessential Americana photo!! Gorgeous.

~*~Patty S said...

Mr LDV certainly captured a perfect looking and feeling scene!
Hope you beach getaway was restful...I know you will make it fun!
Happy July Dear One
oxo

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Enjoy the beach! This photo is the most beautiful I've seen in a long time...could the greens be more beautiful next to the white gazebo?!!
It gives me an instant feeling of peace!

Follow by Email