Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Greenery!




Did you know that
Greenery 
is the color of the year?







chose it as the color 
for 2017







and I was thinking about it
as I shot some photos for you...








many of you will remember 
that I lived in colder climes...









for many of the past years...
and while it was nice having a clear change of seasons,









I grew weary of the color 

white..









living in Florida
provides me with endless inspiration...








not to mention
warmth and beauty...






So
I wanted to share 
the color green..










with you 
in all of it's various shades...








just lovely
healing and invigorating...









especially if 
you are wading through
white, grey or slushy snow..

so turn the lights on..
turn the heat up
and wade through
greenery..




C4N! 














8 comments:

Corrine at corrinegilman.com said...

Nice greens on display as we watch the snows fly today. Thanks for a bit of Floridian Spring. xox

Roberta Warshaw said...

Oh so unusual to see such bright colors on your blog! Lovely!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wonderful shades of green. So glad that Pantone chose a color I actually like this year. Normally, it's one I don't really care for. These various shades of green are fabulous and I really adore the beauty of them.

Dorthe said...

Beautiful greenery all around you, dear Cat, looking so fresh and bright, while here all green, is now brown, and snow is in my garden today !!
I have to say I love greeting my 4 seasons ,though, but as you ,very quickly getting enough of the white and brown....... so thank you for the adventure in your surroundings, and the flash of warmth .
Hugs, Dorthe

Caterina Giglio said...

So happy you liked the post, Corrine! I do remember snow and how I loved seeing other peoples warm weather posts!! xox

Caterina Giglio said...

Hi Roberta,...... well, it is not unusual when it is Nature!! LOL

Caterina Giglio said...

Happy you liked the greens, me too, I don't usually care for Pantone's choice, but this one spoke to me! Thank you, E! x

Caterina Giglio said...

I actually learned to love the color brown because of winter! However, I much prefer to see green and growing nature!! It feels so vibrantly healthy!! thank you dear one!! xoxox

Follow by Email