Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Small Works






I have been working
in a studio that is almost completely packed..
I have a few paint jars..

a couple of adhesives, 
4 paint brushes,
a pencil and a small bag of ephemera..






a bit challenging..
but I did manage to finish a few small
pieces...
and I am working on 4 more...

for my 
December Small Works 
show at 
EsScentuals
just sneaky peeks, mind you..







but peeks nonetheless...

these are tiny pieces... which for me is more challenging than
working large..
having space and freedom for me is liberating..
but then I am claustrophobic..








they are still unnamed..
but they are the first pieces in a big show..
dragonfly and butterfly
all torn or separated...








damaged but unbroken...


Thanks for being there, you faithful readers 
and silent lurkers..

how blessed I am to have your continued support..

 I appreciate you, everyone.. 


ciao, ciao!!