Tuesday, April 28, 2020

March Art Journal Pages






We all remember 
March..

It was the beginning of a 
new way of 

being..

and I translated it as 
an interruption of 

Flow..





March Art Journal Pages
Two page spread, March 2020 art journal pages




My pages changed several times..
I was simply never satisfied with them..
they just did not adequately describe my feelings

I am not at all sure it completely
visually 
represents 
the 
incredible month that March was..
 for me.


"The True Artist, capable, practicing, skillful, maintains dialogue with his heart, meets things with his mind. The true artist draws out all from his heart."

Hafiz



Art Journal Pages



Right
 now...

all we can really do is find a way to 
to redirect the flow..
of our attention...
our love,
our creativity 
and channel it
into things that make us feel better...
that bring pleasure...
and placing our attention
on those things,
will create at least a happy
NOW 
moment..



Ingredients: Collage and Decollage, acrylic paint, mono prints on tracing paper. 


Art Journal Pages


In the studio
I am working on so many things..
paintings
collage
new inspiration kits
April journal pages
and 
ideas for the next video..

I send you all my heartfelt wishes
for a happy and healthy week..

xox