Tuesday, December 11, 2018

November Journal Pages





November was really amazing...










for so many reasons..








we had a lovely 
European adventure
and enjoyed each and every minute
in London...









more photos will come to show you the sights we saw..
and the things and people we met...









but first things first.. 
I really had to get November Pages
out to you, as I am late.. due to travel of course..

When we left Southampton,
we journeyed by ship to Boston..

and there was a terrific storm in the pond as they say..
so we were forced to travel far out of our way..
to escape the terrible waves and wind..

However.. we still felt the impact of the storm..










and for 13 days we had rough seas
and stormy weather..
the best weather was a grey day and choppy seas..

we finally saw sunshine in Boston, though it was very cold..
and then sun shone on us as we neared
our port in Florida..

So I decided to paint my pages this month and to share
the experience..
I am fortunately a good sailor, being married to a Navy Man..
I learned long ago ... that he does love the sea...

Ingredients: Gesso, paint pens, acrylic paint, metallic gelato, colored pencils











Next week, I will continue with the travelogue..
and 
hoping that all your
holiday plans 
are 
Merry and Bright!



xox