Tuesday, October 16, 2018

October Art Journal Pages





October is the month..
of magic..











Change is all around us...









sometimes radical..
sometimes subtle..
but there is no escaping the fact that change is in the 
air..








and my pages, dear reader are about changes..
and accepting that nothing stays the same...

I think that the more we are open to change, 
the happier we are..






The crow represents magic to me..
and the ability to call forth transformation that is beneficial..
and join in the songs of nature...



Ingredients: Gesso, tissue papers, monoprints, antique papers, acrylic paint, transparency, pencil.







This week ...
I am cleaning up the studio
and painting pages in my travel journal..

and I will have one more quick post for you before we leave..

You can always catch up with me on 
Instagram
Facebook 
and 
YT


Ciao, Ciao!