Friday, September 14, 2018

Mixed Media Art Journal- Flip Through




Not one!
but two videos for your weekend..
gentle viewers..








The first one is a chatty flip version 
in which I explain the whys of the spreads and point out 
all the transfers..

I chose this book to share because it was loaded with 
transfers and I wanted to show how I use transfers in my work..

My own personal photos are used for the majority of my transfers, but I also use
antique images as well..






The second film is a flip through with close ups from most of the transfers..
we filmed it this morning to show more detail..


Thanks for all your feed back, I so appreciate hearing from you..



and
 I am sending my love and prayers to my friends

in the path of 
Florence..
my heart goes out to you
as I know what you are going through..

xox