Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Bird Collages in Somerset Studio




Birds of a Feather
absolutely do flock together..









and if you get a chance to buy this issue, 
I hope you take a peek..








I combined antique bird prints,
and dendritic prints and small bits of stitches..








to create these collage
works on paper..















and as soon as I get the other pieces,
I will share them with you..

Lots of changes are going on at 
Stampington and as always, I am very grateful
to have my work
published..








this week in the studio ..
I am working on some new pieces for 
Holiday for 142 Bis Gallerie..

think roots, growing things.. and old book covers...


and experimenting with transfers and some fun products
for my next YT video..

as well as tearing up old papers, which is my one weakness, you know...
 for 
my new series..

Excavations..

but never too busy to be grateful for 
YOU!


xox