Friday, February 9, 2018

Ribbon Tied Books and Journals





There are so many ways
to secure your handmade 
journals 
and 
books..
gentle viewers..


I have barely scratched the surface..
let me know if you
are interested in hardware and elastics..
and I will create another
video






I have a long list of upcoming topics for videos..
believe it or not, I am already working on another 
tissue paper video..

experimenting with products..

upcoming videos include:

Creating the Perfect Travel Journal
Antique Photo Album Turned Travel Journal
More Mixed Media Textures and Backgrounds
Monotypes

and 
another 
Studio Tour
this time I will share all my current works in progress

but the next video will be

Art Journal Prompts..
and I will be opening my journals to 
use as illustrations..


Have a glorious weekend..

C4N!!