Follow by Email

Friday, January 27, 2017

Travel Inspiration





Every year
Mr. La Dolce Vita...
your camera man
takes me
on a little trip for my birthday weekend...






and I had been begging to go to 
Savannah and Charleston for a few years now..

dripping with moss,
iconic fountains..
and swoon worthy architecture
I was in heaven ..
and I am recharged and ready to go..

next week I will have January pages
ready for you here on the blog and 
I will continue my Mini Concertina tutorial
on our YouTube channel..


see you then!

xo

7 comments:

Blogoratti said...

Have a great travel, and best wishes to you!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I saw this at my neighbor's house. You saw some interesting places. I think that jail must have been torture for anyone staying there more than one night. That would deter crime. I thought the rusty antiques were lovely, too. I always sit up when I hear the word rust. Great birthday gift, and wonderful video!

Caterina Giglio said...

Thank you, Blogoratti!

Caterina Giglio said...

Hi E! That jail is empty, and it was renovated a bit and housed some kind of business for a while, I imagine it needs to be turned into a museum what else could it ever be? It was pretty creepy and had a very sad feeling about it.. Glad you got to watch the video! x

Dorthe said...

What special places you have seen Cat, such beautiful cities , seeing the houses, made me think of "Gone with the Wind " , I loved that book reading it when I was very young. Thank you for showing sweetie. Hugs, Dorthe

~*~Patty S said...

Glad you got to slip away for some birthday fun.
Escape seems a necessary part of life just now with the political atmosphere so bleak and tense.
Happy Birthday month dear Cat oxo

Sharmon Davidson said...

I love both Savannah and Charleston, and was so happy to re-experience them with you! That fountain in Savannah was one of my favorite places, along with that huge white cathedral, which is also quite beautiful on the inside. The only drawback to both cites is the likelihood of heat stroke. You were very smart to go at this time of year!