Tuesday, September 6, 2016

August Art Journal Pages and a Fall Break






Summer is definitely at an end...
and 
August was a wild month..







another month of 
transitions and transformations..
we even had a
hurricane to contend with..
but fortunately it passed over us with 
just rain..
and maybe a bit of anxiety...









we had a lot of rain this year..
so
butterfly and dragonfly
were my faithful companions..
so I had to share 
them with you
and in my pages..








I learned a lot about both of them
this summer..

as I accept the changes that I make 
about myself and what I want to 
create
both personally and professionally..





The substrate for the butterfly is white tissue paper
and I treated the back with gel medium,
then I drew the butterfly on the paper with Inktense water color pencils
it worked quite well
and I only wish you could see and feel it in person..






Ingredients: Acrylic paint, Inktense Pencils, pencil, pen and ink on gelli prints, wrapping papers, rub on transfers, transfers on paper, walnut ink. Butterfly in Inktense Watercolor pencils on tissue paper. 







and we are off to visit family
so I will take a little blog
break...

as always, 
I am grateful for your
readership..
and finding your sweet comments
is my one weakness..


xo