Tuesday, November 10, 2015

October Journal Pages





Leaves are slowly  falling here, 

gentle reader...
but they are not beautiful...

fortunately we have lots of pine trees here, 
and evergreens..

and warm weather...








but nevertheless 
my view of our forest did inform my pages...






and my empathy for my friends and family
dealing with hardships and death..







so a foggy morning became 
a miasma on the page..











My view from my journal desk in my studio..




ingredients: paint pens, colored pencil, acrylic paint, pencil parchment paper...



but today the sun returned..

the beauty restored
and life moves on...


xo


16 comments:

HappyDayArt! said...

:O) I like your pages.

Gilda Povolo said...

This is beautiful, as is your empathy, and so is the mist.

Pamela Gerard said...

I agree with Gilda!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I adore the view from your journal desk. It's certainly inspiring.

Your autumn leaves may not be beautiful in the real world, but the one you shared in your journal is superb. Your barren trees show how much this season has influenced your art. This is a wonderful spread and great October journal pages.

Seth said...

Beautiful!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Sometimes it's so good to just embrace those days, accept and move on. xox

Caterina Giglio said...

Catherine, thank you so much!!

Caterina Giglio said...

Gilda, thank you so much, so happy you liked it ... xo

Caterina Giglio said...

Thanks Pamela! but she is my cousin, she HAS to say nice things!! LOL

Caterina Giglio said...

E, thank you, I so appreciate your kind words... x

Caterina Giglio said...

Thanks so much, Seth!

Caterina Giglio said...

Corrine, their challenges continue, but yes, I agree ... I can only assist if I am in a place of well being... xox

~*~Patty S said...

Beautiful and heartfelt as all of your work is dear Cat!
(((hugs))) from rainy Virginia
oxo

Caterina Giglio said...

Thank you, dear Patty, I will take those hugs... and send you some sunshine in return! xoxo

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Truly captured the color and shadow of mist...it is all a dream sometimes.

ELFI said...

une belle oeuvre qui sans vouloir...parle de ce monde ..actuellement ..
un voile de tristesse...

Follow by Email