Follow by Email

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Bon Voyage...





Packing has begun..
and although I won't be at the 
show this 
Friday









at 
142 Bis Gallerie
at 
EsScentuals







 my new series will be there...
and it is available for pre-sale








to view all the pieces 
go
here


We will be voyaging soon, and I am almost finished with my journal
which I created from an antique photo album..
you will have to wait to see the photos when I return though...
since I am still putting the finishing touches on it
and shooting pics for you..


Thank you... 
Grazie,
Merci Beaucoup,
to all my readers, collectors and 
most especially to my gallerie

I am so appreciative of all you do!


ttfn







11 comments:

Dorthe said...

Dear Cat, I wish you a very wonderful voyage to Europe, you will love it ,I`m sure. Take care and have tons of beautiful experiences !!
Hugs from Dorthe

Caterina Giglio said...

Thank you Dorthe!! I will enjoy myself and promise to have lots of photos when I return!! Sending you big hugs back!! Cat

Dortesjs said...

love that serie it is great

Caterina Giglio said...

Dortesjs... Thank you so much! and thank you for stopping by...

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Je vous souhaite un vif succès...
Bon voyage à vous.

❀ ♡ Gros bisous ♡ ❀

Caterina Giglio said...

Bonjour!
merci beaucoup , je vais faire un pèlerinage à Giverny ... très excité de voir les jardins . câlins !

Seth said...

Congratulations. Wish you were able to be there!

Caterina Giglio said...

Oh, Seth, I do too... but a trip to Europe doesn't come around that often!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am sure the show will do well, even in your absence. At least you have a good excuse. Traveling through Europe will be a wonderful experience. I'm glad you'll be taking lots of photos, because I live vicariously through your travels (and of course, your art).

Have a wonderful and safe vacation.

Caterina Giglio said...

E, thank you so much, I will be thinking of you while I am away and yes, shooting photos of things that I think you might like to see... Ciao, Bella! x

layers said...

You certainly seem to travel a lot.. have a wonderful trip... your new collages are great.