Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Antique Paper Collage & 142 Bis Gallerie






the best pieces
from my new collection...

What Lies Beneath
are 
slowly being framed 
and ready for shipment to..








  
the simplicity of this series
underlines the power of what is revealed below..

all of it 
lies in interpretation of course..
mine
and then yours...










I am currently working on my artist statement
for this show
which 
coincides with
EsScentuals 
25th anniversary celebration...

it is hard to believe that it has been 25 years...
but it is certainly a milestone for celebration...

and it is fitting to show pieces with such reverence for age 
for this anniversary...


New pieces framed in grey wood frames..


and

I am also very pleased to announce






That 
142
Bis
Gallerie
will be my exclusive
representation...









It is rare when someone not only
loves
your work, 
but tirelessly supports what you do..

and for that 
I am most grateful..









so, gentle reader, I am closing
my online gallery
and all sales will be handled through
142
Bis
Gallerie

at 
EsScentuals













Current work will be found
on the page at the top of my blog











this change will give me time to work on new series and try
out new things..









without having to manage my own shop..



Art work wrapped for shipment at 142 Bis Gallerie






as a recent collector wrote
 after purchasing my work
thru the gallerie...

"I've never (no, not ever) 
seen such love and respect shown a piece of art"

What a perfect fit..



ciao, ciao...