Thursday, August 21, 2014

Littles





I am still waiting for 
the flooring to arrive..

dear reader.. 
and so have not been able to really unpack,

but I did locate the littles...







that I had been working on
before we left 
Chessy and got them out..







to varnish them at least..







it makes me itchy to get to work,
but there is so much to do..
I don't have time right now...
we still have plumbing issues..
and alas this home had not been maintained very well...

so we are playing catch up..






the tiny pieces here
are small canvas..
the butterflies are hand printed tissue paper..

which ripped coming out of the old printer..
which died and has been replaced..

the ripped tissue was at first a tragedy and then
I remembered that this show is about the patched.. and tattered wing
that continues to fly..
stitched and strengthened..






I smiled to myself as I found places for the tiny torn creatures..








they are untitled as of now...
but I am sure they will speak to me soon..







I am looking forward to new furniture
which we will choose next week..







in Chessy, I was working on a folding table...
not the ideal...
so we will remedy that next week...







and the days are just packed...
I am however painting...

walls...

not the kind of painting I love...
but painting nonetheless..



C4N!