Tuesday, August 7, 2012

french paper show





whirlwind..
was the energy of the trip...

but the show was peaceful
and lovely...





the poster in the window of the gallery

the town was beautiful...






so inviting as always..
and I have missed it and my friends so much...




dear readers...
Meg always works her magic with my shows...
this time she had a photo from my blog
explaining the intention of my stitches
made into a poster...






the photo below...
and she had the poster STITCHED with black ribbon...
she totally gets me!






little details included an envelope that I had sent to her
below...





and the open door to the gallery had 
a poster, the detail from
The Notary... 







these are the pics from her 
Face Book page...




she had another poster made and stitched above, to be the entrance
to the show
brilliant!







talking with old friends and new friends...





is something I love to do...





there were three published pieces
in this show..




so we had the magazines and book
near the art work
collectors will receive a photo copy of the article...







grazie mille
to Meg ...
what a beautiful show

and 
thank you to 
my wonderful friends/collectors

you are the best!

xo